You often face a dilemma about what to buy for your beloved on Christmas, anniversary or other occasions? Our universal guide will help you choose a gift according to your interests, age and... your budget.
A book is always a good gift idea, no matter how old the person you want to give it to is. If the person you want to give a gift to often travel long distances, you can buy an audiobook. Or maybe the addressee of the gift doesn't like fat volumes? A good idea for a gift for such a person will be an e-book reader. The possibilities of familiarizing oneself with literature are now almost unlimited, so it is worth to use each one of them.
Here are a few titles that may appeal to men of all ages and situations:
- "Daddy the commando. Basic training" is a great position for fathers who expect their first child, as well as for those who become parents once again - just like that, to sweeten the soldier's fate.
- "Porch and burn. Everything a man should know about wood." - a book for those who long for a slightly simpler life, far from the everyday rush and civilization. The author skillfully weaves the stories he heard into the plot, thanks to which the book can be read very quickly.
- "The Konan Distillator is a book for fantasy fans in a slightly more familiar edition. We learn the story of Jacob the Wanderer, who does not cease to be surprised. Reading in a light and pleasant way.
The perfect gift for a man - a computer game
Many men don't want to spend money on computer games because they don't want to regret it if the item turns out to be not very addictive. In addition, the potential lack of time for computer gameplay is a deterrent to some people's purchase. So it's worth giving the game to anyone who hesitates, or if it's something for him. Here are some interesting items.
- The Witcher (Part III) - everyone who has read Sapkowski's books should play at least once a computer version of the novel in order to feel responsible and once again move into the world created for the needs of a unique game, in which you can not only create your own elixir, make weapons, but also have a real impact on the course of events.
- Lego. Star Wars - many gentlemen were interested either in making these popular blocks or in the "Star Wars" saga. There is also no shortage of enthusiasts of both these things. For the representatives of all the groups mentioned above, a real treat will be a game combining the world of children's fun with thrilling events straight from comic book and film.
- FIFA - it's time for something for football fans. Depending on the part of the gift recipient, you can buy the missing version or present the game to anyone who has never played before and is interested in football.
How about some jewelry?
Among the proposals for the perfect gift for a man could not miss jewelry. Wooden models that look good both for elegant combinations and for a slightly looser, everyday style are becoming more and more popular. You can choose a personalized bracelet or necklace. It is also worth to think about the immortal, which will surely please the fans of military climates.
Prices given in the guide range from several dozen to several hundred zlotys. We hope that among them there is a perfect gift for someone you want to give a nice surprise to.